Thursday, May 14, 2015

New Goodies Have Arrived!

Oh my goodness, I can't tell you how excited I am that my order final came.  I placed my pre-order on Tuesday of last week (as demonstrators we get to order from a small selection of items before the catalog goes live), but didn't pay for the overnight shipping and I have been dying to get my hands on the new stuff.  Here is a quick peak of my little haul...

I also did a quick YouTube video un-boxing all my new goodies.  I wish I could have gotten ALL of the items that were made available, but I do have to feed my kids, so I resisted ;o).



I have been taking a little break from filming and crafting.  It is almost the end of the school year, the weather has been really nice and the Spring Soccer season has started, so I no longer have as much time as I did to get all my chores accomplished, so something had to give for a little bit.  But with the new catalog going live on June 2nd, I have a storm of ideas brewing that I need to get working on to share with all of you.  I will be back to my regular video schedule in the next week or so and I appreciate all of you so much.  

Catalogs...If you are a current customer and have purchased at least $25 in my online store, I will be sending you a catalog free of charge.  If you would like for me to send you a catalog and you don't currently have a demonstrator, I would be happy to send you a catalog for the cost of shipping it to you, or you can place a minimum $25 order in my online store and I will drop one in the mail at no additional cost (please email me your order number if interested).

That's all for me today...I will check in with you all soon and hope to get some video's filmed this weekend for you for next week.

Cindy  


No comments:

Post a Comment