Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Feature: Plan with Me - January Collection (C3Planning)

Hello and Happy New Year everyone!



I hope that each of you had time to relax and enjoy your family and friends and maybe even got some new crafty tools to play with.



As with any new year, I create a couple of really important goals for myself.  They aren't always huge goals, but usually things that I have been tossing around in my head, like throwing away junk mail right away instead of letting it pile up.  Last year's goals were to create/post a video every week and begin hosting a class each month.  I am happy to stay that I accomplished both of these goals which I plan to continue and expand in 2016 as well.



In the process of creating goals for myself for 2016, I kept coming back to one aspect that I really wanted to explore...Planning.  I love to plan, make lists, and check things off.  It  gives me a sense of accomplishment, so I have decided to try my hand at the planner sticker craze.  Starting this week, each week I will feature a new plan with me video that covers the upcoming week.  These videos will feature new stickers that I have created and that will be available to purchase in my Etsy Store (www.etsy.com/shop/c3planning).  I hope to show you ways to incorporate your stamping into your planner as well.  However, don't worry, I will still be making card and papercraft videos.  This is still my main focus and will still be posting videos twice a week.  So without further ado, here is my first Plan With Me Video for 2016.  It is a long one and I tried to edit out some of the repetitive functions.







Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back on Tuesday for our regularly schedule card video.



Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment