Monday, April 18, 2016

New Online Card Class

I hope everyone is off to a great Spring season.  I am really excited to announce this Online Card Class.  I typically announce my classes early in the month, but this is my birthday month and I wanted to wait until my actual birthday to announce it, but I can't wait one more day!  This month's Online Card Class will be:  It's My Party!  So fitting don't you think?



There will be 2  options for this month's class.

Option 1 (the full deal) is $65 and includes (click here to purchase this class):
Party Wishes Bundle (Stamp Set and Punch set)
Pack of Notecards and Envelopes (20)
Baker's Twine Combo Pack 2 spools of twine
6 x 6 sampling of It's My Party DSP
PDF Project Instructions for 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs)
Exclusive Step by step Video Tutorials for all 3 cards



Option 2 (just the basics) is $40 and includes (click here to purchase this class):
Party Wishes Stamp Set
6 Notecards with Envelopes
Supplies to make all 6 cards
PDF Project Instructions for 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs)
Exclusive Step by step Video Tutorials for all 3 cards


No comments:

Post a Comment