Sunday, October 2, 2016

Christmas Online Card Classes

Happy Fall Ya'll!

The fact that it is October truly astounds me.  I am not sure where the last days of summer went, but here on the east coast we are definitely feeling the fall weather creep in.  I am looking forward to all the amazing color that will soon be upon us, but other then Thanksgiving and Christmas, I would really just rather stay in the Spring and Summer months.  Anyway, enough ramblings.  I decided for the Christmas Season Online classes to release all 3 classes at once to offer you a chance to get all 3 sets in time to make your holiday cards.  I will also offer an Online Tags and Treats class sometime in November to help with gift packaging.  So here is how this works, you can purchase each class individually between now and December 31st (while supplies last), or you can order all 3 classes at once and you will get a small discount as well as your choice of DSP (there is a place for you to enter the DSP of your choice).

Please click on the Online Classes Tab to order and see the additional supplies suggested.






Kits will start shipping the week of October 17th.  If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Cindy

1 comment: