Saturday, November 19, 2016

Getting Upates?

Hi Everyone,

I am posting here on the old blog to attempt to reach some of you who have already signed up on my new website www.clbcraftcreations.com.  Several of you have not been receiving notices that I have made posts which unfortunately means they are either going into your SPAM folder or you have  not confirmed your subscription (because your notice went into SPAM).  Please  make sure to check your SPAM folders and add my contact info to your address book to  make sure you don't miss out on anything.  I just posted  my Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals as well as the Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza.  These are deals you REALLY don't want to miss.  If you haven't signed up to receive notices from me on my new site, please jump on over there and sign up!  You can also follow me on Facebook at  www.facebook.com/CindyCraftCreations, YouTube and CLB Craft Creations and of course at www.clbcraftcreations.stampinup.net

Thanks for all your support

No comments:

Post a Comment