Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Case'ing the Stampin'Up! Catalog #1 - Flower Patch Thank You Card

Hello everyone!  I hope that you are all getting back to your normal routines now that school is back in session.  I know in our house it has taken a couple of weeks to figure things out, but I am hopeful to keep things on track.

Today I have something a little different and my VERY FIRST VIDEO tutorial.  The annual catalog has so much inspiration, but I haven't built up the sort of inventory to create every project displayed, so I thought it might be fun to try and re-create some of the projects with supplies I do have.  This is the card I created using the flower patch stamp set and will be the first in a series of videos/cards showing how you can use the catalogs for inspiration in your own projects.

This is the picture from the catalog used as my inspiration.  This project used the Bordering Blooms Stamp Set on page 162 of the Annual Catalog.


You can click on the link below to watch my very first Start to Finish video tutorial.


Listed below are the dimensions and supplies used to create this card.  Please click on the links provide to order any supplies you may need.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my video.  This will be an ongoing series and I hope you will come back to check out them out.

Measurements:
Pool Party CS - 4 1/4 x 11 (score at 5 1/2 for Standard A2 Card)
Whisper White CS - 2 pieces cut at 4 x 5 1/4

Thanks for stopping by and until next time...

Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment