Friday, July 31, 2015

August Stamp Club of the Month and Card Kits to Go

Hi Stampers!  I am back with another quick post.  I realized that we are at the end of the month and I haven't posted the Featured Stamp Set.  For August we will be using the Tin of Cards stamp set.

This set was designed to go with the Tin of Cards Project Kit, but it has quickly become one of my FAVORITE stamp sets.  I will have some samples to show you when I return from vacation, so please bear with me as I wanted to make sure all my current members had a chance to switch out the set if necessary.  For August we are going to focus on Masculine cards, but as you can see it is a very versatile set (and I have made several cards/videos with it already).  For anyone interested in joining club this month, you can find the details for what is included in the tabs above, or if you have questions, please feel free to send me an email or leave a comment.

Thanks,

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment