Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Watercolor Wings One Layer Card

WOW!  This stampset is AWESOME!  I was really on the fence about getting this set an then I started seeing everyone posting their color combinations.  So I ordered it, and it sat in the box just staring at me every time I passed it.  I LOVE butterflies and dragonflies, so I am usually all over any paper, stamps etc that have these.  I am not quite sure why I was so hesitant to play with this set, maybe the thought of all the layers just left little to be desired or seemed like too much work.



Let me tell you....I LOVE THIS SET!  I know, I know, I seem to be saying that a lot lately, but really, this set is beautiful.  Yes there are a lot of layers, but you don't have to use all of them, plus, with the framelits you have so many design options.  I made this one layer card because I wanted to really show off the butterflies and all their dimension.  I definitely could have stepped it up a bit with some sequins or ribbon as some of my YouTube subscribers suggested, but I really like the simplicity of the card.


Here is a not so quick video on how I created this card ;o) 

Thanks or swinging by!

Cindy

$R8SEQ91



No comments:

Post a Comment