Saturday, October 17, 2015

Everyday Greetings Card Class

Well, today was suppose to be a hybrid class (both my monthly club and my monthly Everyday Greetings) but everyone wanted to focus on the Everyday Greetings class...these were the cards we made today....
I am truly blessed to be able to share my love of cardmaking and stamping with these wonderful ladies.  Every month I leave class inspired to help them create.The main focus was fall which we used the For all Things and Vintage Leaves, and we added a Christmas Card with Joyful Season to round out the set.  Whatch my Youtube Channel this week as I show you how to create each of these projects and don't forget to tune into my Holiday Card Series which is targeted to start on November 2nd and run through the first week of December.

Supplies used were and can be ordered by clicking my online store:
Whisper White Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Real Red Cardstock
Hello Honey Cardstock
Tangelo Twist Cardstock
Into the Woods DSP
Merry Moments DSP
Real Red, Crumbcake, Early Espresso, Memento Black, and Tangelo Twist Inks
Burlap Ribbon, Early Espresso Seam Binding, Linen Thread
Scallop Punch, 1-3/4 Circle Punch, Scallop Tag Topper and the Leaflets Framelits

I am truly blessed to be able to share my love of cardmaking and stamping with these wonderful ladies.  Every month I leave class inspired to create projects for them.  If you have any questions, or are interested in attending a class or purchasing a "To Go" class let me know...

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment