Friday, October 2, 2015

Snowflakes....

Happy Friday everyone!

We are preparing on the East Coast for Hurricane Joaquin which thankfully will only be dumping a lot of rain on my neck of the woods.  However, it has been raining for the last 2 days non-stop, so we are keeping watch for Flash Floods.  Scary stuff!  Anyone in the mood for snowflakes?  I think I have mentioned this before, I love snowflakes, I love watching the snow fall, but I hate the snow and being cold.  Odd I know, but it is what it is.  Snowflakes just have such a beauty to them and when you watch them fall everything seems so peaceful.  I have been focusing on Fall projects, but I made this card for a card class I had last week and wanted to make a video for it.


I love the simplicity of this card and the focus on the single snowflake.  It is so easy to create and to mass produce.  I used the Whisper White Craft Ink for the snowflake, but you could easily stamp this in silver ink or heat emboss for added texture and shine.  Here is a video showing how I created this quick clean and simple card:



As always, all the supplies used to make this card project can be purchased in my online store by clicking on the link to the right.  If you have any questions, please email me!  Have a safe and fun weekend!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment