Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Paper Pumpkin is going PINK! - Help Stamp Out Breast Cancer



I would like to encourage anyone who has been on the fence about joining Paper Pumpkin to reconsider this month.  For the month of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness month, Stampin'Up! will be donating $1 for every subscription and an additional $1 for NEW subscriptions.  Even if you just sign up for 1 month every dollar counts to help find a cure for this terrible disease.  A personal story...my father-in-law was diagnosed with Breast Cancer about 10 years ago and had to have a mastectomy.   I have 2 daughters and because their grandfather was a carrier - they are at greater risk.  I also have a very close friend who is a survivor as well so this is a very near and dear cause to me.  Because I feel this is so important, I will be giving a gift to everyone who subscribes to paper pumpkin by October 10th (valued between $6 - $10).  Please click on this link: Join My Paper Pumpkin to subscribe.

More info about Paper Pumpkin:  Paper Pumpkin is a kit you receive each month for $19.95 which includes shipping.  Each kit comes with an exclusive Stamp Set, ink, step by step instructions, and all the paper supplies and embellishments you need to make a minimum of 8 projects.  For brand new subscribers, they even send you a free acrylic block with your first kit.  Sometimes they will be cards, sometimes they will be boxes or treat containers.  It is a surprise, but I can assure you they are CUTE!

Please consider joining if only for the month of October.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment