Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Reason for the Season

I am so excited that the Holiday Catalog is now LIVE!  I do however apologize that my first project is a Christmas Card. I mean really it is only September, but if you are like me, if you don't get started now, they will never get done in time to send out in December.  Plus this card is one I created for a Christmas Card Swap I am participating in with some fellow demonstrators.

So a quick story...when I first looked through the new catalog, this was the first set that made me stop flipping the pages.  I fell in love with the coordinating punch first (Festive Flower).  As soon as I received my first Pre-Order shipment I made the 3D poinsettia and was just in awe of it.  Call me odd, but there is just something about 3D elements and their wow factor.  So I just new that this set was going to be making it's debut first.  Here is a video on how I made this card.


If you haven't seen the new catalog yet, What are you waiting for?  It is truly lovely and I really had to be mindful of what I ordered and didn't.  If I could have ordered the whole thing I would have!

Have a great day!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment