Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Holiday Weekend and a Little Treat Box (5 days late!)

Some how this didn't go out on Friday (I had the date listed wrong in the scheduler - YIKES)

Happy FRIDAY!  I don't know about you, but I am so glad today if Friday AND a long holiday weekend.  Between the kids going back to school, supplies, homework, and soccer practices, this mama is WIPED OUT!  I am gratefully looking forward to an opportunity to just relax.  I feel like I haven't seen my husband or sat down to a family meal in over a week!  I miss him!  Yuck - I got all mushy on you - sorry.

So, onto today's project.  I wanted to give the kids a little something special today for making it through the first week back to school.  I didn't want it too big, because I don't believe in sending my kids to school with unhealthy snacks, but I thought a "little" treat today was necessary.

I used the Cherry on Top DSP and the Barnyard Babies Stamp Set again for the sentiment - "Hogs and Kisses" which I thought was very fitting since the little box contains Hershey "KISSES," he he (sometimes I just crack myself up).   The box is a quick little project that only takes a 1/4 of a sheet paper so you can 4 of these little cuties from one sheet of cardstock.  Here is a little video I made showing you how to create these.





I hope you all have a relaxing and enjoyable weekend!  I will be back next week with another set of new projects.

Thanks,

Cindy

PS - all supplies used can be found in my online store by clicking on the link to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment