Tuesday, September 29, 2015

October Stamp of the Month

Hello everyone!  I promise I am trying to be better about posting, but I swear the time just gets away from me.  Does that happen to you?  I know I can't be the only one with WAY TOO MUCH on my plate.

Last week, I sent an email to my online and monthly Stamp Club Members and asked them to vote on October's Stamp Set.  There were four choices: For all Things, Thankful Forest Friends, Reason for the Season and Flurry of Wishes.  I welcomed the transfer of decision making as I was really having a hard time deciding which set to use.  I was shocked at how many actually chose the Thankful Forest Friends and how few chose a Christmas set.  I was certain that everyone would want to start in on Christmas.  So with out further ado....our October Featured stamp will be Thankful Forest Friends.


No Samples to sneak peek yet.  I didn't actually have this set so once my order comes in, I will post the sneak peek and additional supplies needed.

If you are interested in joining my online or monthly in-person Stamp of the Month Club, please let me know and I would be happy to add you to the distribution list and give you all the details.  I might even be offering a discount to new members.  Be sure to email me for details.

Also, my holiday card series will be starting in just a couple of weeks.  I am so excited about this year's stamps and can't wait to get started!

Thanks,

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment