Monday, January 13, 2014

Soccer Star 2-Page Layout

Happy Monday fellow crafters!  Today I wanted to showcase a scrapbook layout I have been working on.  Both of my daughters have been playing soccer for a few years now in both the fall and spring.  This past fall, BOTH of my girls scored their first goals of their soccer careers.  As you can imagine, we were BEYOND excited.  I wanted to make sure I preserved that memory for each of them so that they can look back and remember the excitement and all the hard work it took to get to that point.  So the challenge is, my oldest has gotten into this phase of not wanting to get her picture taken which makes it very hard to capture good shots of her to put in a scrapbook.  My husband has his camera with him ALL the time and for every practice and every game he attempts the impossible.  Needless to say, we have hundreds of pictures, but none that are exactly what I want.  My other daughter played goalie most of the season so most of her shots are of her either standing in the goal or punting the ball (her specialty).  So I will take a compilation of pictures for each of them and attempt to tell the story on this 2-page layout.  Each one will have their own layout with their names and their season stats on the right page.  I used the Soccer Star Layout from http://www.ppbndesigns.com/soccer-star-girl-scrapbook-page-kit-cut/ and used my Silhouette.   The paper I used was all from Stampin’Up! and colors and additional supplies are listed below.







Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Old Olive, Garden Green, Crumbcake, Basic Grey, Pool Party, Marina Mist (All Stampin' Up!)
Adhesive:  Snail and dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment