Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Wishing for Warmer Days...

So as I type this post, there is snow falling rapidly outside quickly mounting up to an expected 6-10 inches.  The kids are home from school, hubby is "working" from home and I am tucked away in a quiet corner planning out projects and obviously, blogging.  As I watch the snow falling, I can appreciate it's beautiful and peaceful look, but I wouldn't be honest if I didn't say that I HATE the snow.  I would much prefer the warmth of the sun on my face as I sit with my feet in the sand and the smell of the ocean, but I live in an area that most of the time gets roughly 3 of the 4 seasons, and winter is the longest.  So while I look at the beautiful snow falling, I am thinking of the spring and of flowers and fresh cut grass.  We have so many birthday's in the spring (mine being one of them) so I wanted to get started making some spring themed cards.  Here are a few that I wanted to share...

Stampin'Up! Mixed Bunch Stamp Set

Stampin'Up Mixed Bunch Stamp Set

Stampin'Up Summer Silhouette's Stamp Set

Stampin'Up! Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Marina Mist, Crumbcake, Daffodil Delight
Ink:  Marina Mist, Island Indigo, So Safrron, Old Olive, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Crumbcake, Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi
Misc:  Artisan Label Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Basic Pearls, Crumbcake Seam Binding, Stampin' Dimensionals

Enjoy!

Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment