Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Almost August...WHAT?

Wow, it has been 6 months since I posted anything.  Even sadder, it has been that long since I have actually created anything.  Do you ever have those times where you just don't want to do anything?  I can't believe that it has been 6 months.  Although I have all of my supplies currently living in my dining room (I do actually have my own craft room in the basement, just not convenient with the kids and puppy), I walk by and quickly go the other direction to avoid it.  I was so excited when the new Stampin'Up! catalog came out and placed my order, and now the box is sitting in the middle of my dinning room table watching me.  I  know I just need to dive in, but when I sit down, I feel overwhelmed. So I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos and checking out plenty of blogs for inspiration and have decided I have slacked off enough.  So starting next week, I am going to attempt my first video (not sure if it will get posted, but I will film a video), and post at least 2 projects a week.  I have some ideas for upcoming series, but I need to do some more planning and organization before I can commit to those.  We also have the Holiday Catalog coming out soon and would love to share some fun holiday projects as well. So I hope you will stay tuned and join me on this journey.  I think it will be fun and am looking forward to challenging myself.

Until next time!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment