Tuesday, November 11, 2014

2014 Holiday Card Series Day 10 featuring Endless Wishes Stampin'Up!

Welcome back.  We are on Day 10 of the holiday card series and this week's featured stamp set is Endless Wishes.


I love how quick, clean and simple this card is but yet is provides a bit of elegance with the simplicity and sparkle.  This card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest, and by keeping the colors simple, I was able to give it a pop of "wow" with the rhinestones.

Watch how quick and easy this card is to make and be sure to stop by my online store to pick up all the supplies you  need for this card.



Supplies:
Crumbcake CS                    Crumbcake Ink
Cherry Cobbler CS              Cherry Cobbler  Ink
Whisper White CS              Endless Wishes Stamp Set
Basic Rhinestones               Snail Adhesive

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you on Wednesday for another card project.

Cindy

Stop my online store at:  ORDER HERE - 24/7



No comments:

Post a Comment