Thursday, November 20, 2014

2014 Holiday Card Series - Day 14 featuring Wonderous Wreath by Stampin'Up!

What?  Day 14 already?  We are almost done with the series and yet I feel we have so much more to do!!  What do you think of this card?

I know you can't really see the wow factor of this card which is the Iridescent Ice embossed snowflakes, but in person it is just beautiful.  Check out today's video below where I show you how I created this window card using the Wonderous Wreath and matching framelits.


Hope you are enjoying the series.  We have a few more to go, before we wrap it up for this year, but I will still be posting various holiday projects and cards in the coming weeks.

Be sure to stop by next week as I have a few surprises in the works with it being thanks"GIVING"

Cindy




No comments:

Post a Comment