Sunday, November 23, 2014

2014 Holiday Card Series - Day 15 featuring Wondrous Wreath Bundle by Stampin'Up!

Hello everyone,

I know this is late going up, just ran out of time.  So we are at day 15 and almost finished with the card series.  Here is today's card...

What do you think?  I love the silver embossing - adds such a wow in my opinion.  If you wanted to step it up a notch, you could even mat the whisper white piece with glimmer paper or silver foil.  The best part...it was quick and easy to make.  Watch the video below for step by step instructions on how to make this card.



Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you are enjoying the series and getting inspired to create your own holiday cards.  Earlier today I announced a Big Shot Die Cutting Machine giveaway.  See details below.  Next week rather than cards, I will be announcing 3 other giveaways.  Make sure to check back to see how to win!

Cindy






No comments:

Post a Comment