Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December Catchup

Hey Everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, as usual, this month got away from me.  I can't believe the last time I posted was on December 1st!  Anyway, so I have been very busy to say the least.  I was still making videos, but neglected to post them here on the blog and on my facebook page.  If you want to check them out, check out  my YouTube Channel.  I have provided a link for one of them below but you can access all of them on my channel:


Here are some pictures for the projects that I hadn't posted (videos are on YouTube):




I am sorry I got so behind, and then got sick and trying to catch up has taken me a while.  Hopefully things are getting back to normal.  I will also be posting today details and videos for 2 projects I have created this week, and then Friday, I will have another post for you as well.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment