Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Eve Candy Poppers - Features Stampin'Up! products and Sneak Peak

Happy New Year's Eve!

This is my second post for today and it will have details for the 2 projects shown below:

My first project is a Candy Popper but could easily be used to hold confetti or other goodies/treats.  So simple to make and you can get 2 favors out of one sheet of 8-1/2 x 11 paper.  Watch the video below to see how quick and easy these are to make:
My second project is a Monogrammed Notecard featuring the Sophisticated Serifs stamp set from the new 2015 Occasions Catalog.  LOVE THIS SET!  Here is a video on how I created these cards:


I hope you will join me on Friday for another sneak peak into the Occasions Catalog which will be available for ordering on January 6th.  If you need a copy of the new catalogs and don't currently have a demonstrator, please send me an email and I will be happy to get you a copy in the mail.

To order supplies please click the links to the right.

Supplies:
Candy Cracker                                                            Notecards
Basic Black Cardstock                                               Whisper White Cardstock
Bright & Beautiful Stamp set (only avail until 1/5)   Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
Envelope Punch Board                                               Cherry Cobbler Ink
Embossing Buddy                                                       Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Versamark Ink                                                             Sophisticated Serifs (avail 1/6)
Silver Embossing Powder/Heat Tool
1/8" Silver Ribbon

Have a safe and wonderful New Year's Eve and I will be back on Friday with another Sneak Peak!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment