Thursday, March 26, 2015

April Stamp Club of the Month Reveal

Happy Spring everyone! I don't think I have been this ready for spring in a long time, how about you?  Anyway, today I am revealing the Featured Stamp Set for our April Club Kits:

Sweet Laughter Clear Mount - 138589

With Mother's Day around the corner I thought it was perfect timing, but I also wanted to show how you can use this set for non-Mother's Day cards. Here is a sneak peak of the cards (full view of cards can be seen in the video):



Current Stamp Club members, if you already have this set, you have until April 5th to email me that you want to switch stamp sets (please include new item number).  Please remember in order to swap sets, it must be equal to or less than $18.95 (cost of this month's set), but it will still include the paper, embellishments, & instructions for the April Kit.  Please email me if you have any questions or are unclear on this, once the stamps are ordered on the 10th, there are no returns.


Additional Supplies needed (not included in kit):

Blushing Bride Ink - 131172
Strawberry Slush Ink - 131178
Pistachio Pudding Ink - 131177
White Stazon Ink - 106960
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink - 132708
Blender Pen (or Stampin' Write Markers) - 102845
Labels Collection Framelits - 125598
Square Framelits - 130921
Big Shot - 113439
Snail - 104332
Glue Dots - 103683
Dimensionals - 104430



If you are interested in joining Stamp Club or the Card Kit of the Month club, please check out the tab at the top for additional information or click on the purchase options on the left sidebar.  If you have questions, please feel free to email me and I will be happy to assist you.  
Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment