Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing well this fine day (said in my best Irish Brogue).  It's St. Patty's Day and today every one is a little Irish ;o).  I am so ready for spring and with Easter right around the corner, there are lots of things to start working on.  I have been busy creating, but nothing has really been what I wanted, so I have been in a slump.  So this week, I participated in a Card Sketch Challenge over on Chic n Clique (it is a paid subscription site hosted by Angie Juda, my upline).  The sketch itself was actually very simple in design which also left a bit of issue because I was stuck with the do I make it as is, or do I change it up?  Here is the card...


I did actually stay with the overall design but changed a few of the elements, but I am so happy with how it turned out.  I am also really excited at how quickly I was able to pull it together.  If you are interested, there is a video I posted on my YouTube Channel yesterday showing how I created this card which you can see here...


As always all the supplies are listed below and can be ordered by clicking on the links.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment