Friday, March 27, 2015

Easter Treats

Happy Friday Everyone.  I am so excited that I am officially on SPRING BREAK!  While I only work outside of the house a couple of hours a day, the fact that I don't have to get the kids up and ready for school every day for the next week is truly EXCITING.  This week I have been prepping all of my Easter Goodies and if you are a YouTube follower you know I have been posting them for the last week.  Here are some photos:



Aren't they just adorable?  They all come together really quickly and if you would like to see the video's for each, just check out my YouTube Channel.  However, I wanted to give the receipts for each of these cutie little projects so see below:

Peek a boo Bunny Tag:
Chalk Talk Framelits
Crazy About You Stamp Set
Pistachio Pudding Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Black Cardstock
Blushing Bride Cardstock
Silver Taffeta Ribbon
Pistaciho Pudding Thick Bakers Twine
Large Oval Punch
Owl Builder Punch
Hearts Border Punch
Glue Dots and Dimensionals

Mini Easter Basket:
Crumb Cake Cardstock (cut 4 x 5-1/2, cut into 3/4 x 5-1/2 strips)
2 strips of Crumb Cake cut at 1/2 x 6-1/2
Woodgrain Background Stamp
Sahara Sand Ink
1-1/4 Circle Punch in Crumb cake for the base
Blushing Bride chevron Ribbon
Fast Fuse and Glue Dots

Mini Bunny Window Treat Holder:
Painted Bloom DSP (or your choice of DSP) cut at 2-1/4 x 6
Whisper White Cardstock for Sentiment
Crazy About You Stamp Set
Hello Honey Ink
Hello Honey Satin Stiched Ribbon
Glue Dots & Stapler

All of these items can be ordered by clicking on my order links to the right.  I hope you all have an amazing day and weekend!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment