Friday, August 22, 2014

Sweet Stuff - Clean and Simple

Happy Friday!

Do you remember when you were a kid and wanted to color?  Wednesday's card created this feeling in me so today's samples feature another technique in coloring.  I used the Stampin'Up! Blender Pen and ink to create this set of Lunch Box Notes and card.
Stampin'Up! Sweet Stuff Lunch Box Notes
Stampin'Up! Sweet Stuff
I used the Sweet Stuff Stamp set to create these and can I tell you, I LOVE THEM!  This set it so fun and EASY to color and a great set to create this little note cards to stick in the kids lunches.  My kids are getting older (faster than I am ready to accept), but they still like getting a little something in their lunch boxes to remind them I am thinking of them.  I hope you will give this set a try if you are a coloring enthusiast.  All the supplies are listed below and can be purchased by clicking on the links.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you find your way back soon.  Next week I will have some 3D items appearing on the blog so be sure to check it out.

Until next time...

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment