Tuesday, November 3, 2015

2015 Holiday Card Series - Day 1

Hi Everyone!  I am so excited to get started on the Holiday Card Series for 2015.  Each week I will feature a stamp set from the Holiday Catalog and make 2 projects with videos.  You may also see some extra projects here and there, but I am focusing on 2 video's per week.  This week's stamp set is the Sparkly Season set with the Versatile Christmas for my sentiments.

So on to today's card...

I used the chevron stamp to create the ornaments on my card.  By punching out one of the ornaments I was able to create an opening so I could use my card as a photo card.  I used the 2-1/2 Circle punch for my card, but you could also use your circle framelits depending on the type of photo you use.  Here is a video on creating this card from start to finish.



All the supplies can be purchased in my online store by clicking the links below or by clicking on the "Shop Now" button in the right sidebar.  All the supplies used are listed below.  If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.  See you on Thursday for Card 2!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment