Monday, November 30, 2015

December Stamp Club

I can't believe today is the last day of November.  The time is going so quickly, before you know it, the new year will be upon us.  This month I decided to do something a little different with Stamp Club, since most of your Christmas Cards will be done and going in the mail by the time you get your December kit.  So I decided to start incorporating some Project Life.  So for the December Kit we will be using the Hello December 2015 Project Life.



In addition to the Stamp Set you will also receive various cards and accessories from the Card Collection as well as the Accessory Pack.  So I will still be showcasing cards, but each kit will be a little different and you will definitely have enough product to make some fun pages for the month of December.  

Because I want to get these in your hands as early as possible, I am going to make the cut off December 5th and I hope to start shipping kits next week.  If you would like to add any pocket pages or albums to your order, please let me know by the 5th as well.  If you want to swap this kit with alternate items, I am setting the value at $16.00.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment