Tuesday, November 10, 2015

2015 Holiday Card Series Day 3 - Joyful Season Fun Fold Card

So I managed to get through this head cold, but I apologize that my voice is still recovering in this weeks' video's.  This week will use the Joyful Season Stamp Set and today's card features a fun fold as well.  I have to say, I really love this Merry Moment DSP Stack.  There are so many sheets which makes it very easy to mass produce your cards.


The cardinal on this set makes one of my favorite sets.  He is so bold and beautiful and just happens to be my state bird!  Following is a video I made showing how to create this card.  I apologize in the video for my voice and I did manage to make it through the video without coughing, but I mention a few incorrect measurements, so if you recreate this card, make sure to following the measurements on the screen.


Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and as always, the supplies are linked below.

Thanks,

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment