Sunday, November 15, 2015

2015 Holiday Card Series - Day 4 featuring Joyful Season

Happy Sunday stampers!  I am so sorry this didn't get posted last week.  Everytime I sat down to edit and upload this video I got side tracked with one thing or another and just didn't manage to get it done.  I FINALLY had a chance to do it today and so here we go....


Like day 3, I used the Joyful Season stamp set.  I absolutely LOVE this cardinal, I maybe a little biased since it is my state's bird, but I just love the vibrant color of these birds in real life.  This card features a pretty basic design which can be easily adapted to other sets, but I really like the subtle tree background on the crumbcake cardstock.  Here is the video showing how to created this card from start to finish.


As always, all the supplies I used can be ordered by clicking on the links below or on my Shop Now button on the right side bar.

Oh, and be sure to check in tomorrow so you can get a sneak peak at the new Occasions catalog and SAB.  I attended Stampin' Up! first Onstage Local event this weekend, and IT WAS AMAZING.  I can't wait to share everything with you guys!

See you soon.

Cindy




No comments:

Post a Comment