Tuesday, November 10, 2015

2015 Holiday Card Series Day 2

So sorry for the delay in getting this posted...I was sick last week and just barely managed to get the video posted.  So onto the card....

I love this shaker card....I sandwiched the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter between two window sheets so you could peek through to the inside and see the snowman in the snow globe.  I didn't realize how much fun this stamp set was.  All you need is some DSP and a circle punch or even framelit and you can make this card in no time.  Here is the video I made showing how to create this card.


As always, all the supplies used are linked below and can be ordered from my online store by either clicking the images or by clicking the Shop Now button on the right side bar.  Check back tomorrow for Day 4 of the Holiday Card Series.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment