Saturday, November 21, 2015

Holiday Card Series Day 6 - Peaceful Pines

Oh Boy, I am getting a little behind in posting on my blog.  Be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel so you don't miss these when I post them.  Day 6 was Thursday and we finished up the Peaceful Pines set (although I do have another card idea I want to do a video on so stay tuned).


I really love how soft this card looks with the vellum snow and the muted trees showing through.  This video is more of a process as I didn't have a finished card project prior to starting, just an idea.  So bare with me as I work through the creative process ;o)


The supplies are linked to my online store or you can order by clicking the link on the right side bar.

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check back on Sunday for a HUGE SALE announcement starting Monday, November 23rd.

Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment